Looking for unique one of a kind Lego candles? Let me show you how you can make them!
All you need is this silicone mold and a box of candles.
When you are ready to switch colors or just finished melting a particular color of candle, SIMPLY WIPE OFF THE WAX with a paper towel. DO NOT WET OR ADD SOAP! Alternatively, you can place the jar in the freezer and once frozen, the wax will come right off.
Lego Minifigure Maker for Legos Birthday Cake.
:: Lego Birthday Theme :: Lego Candles Birthday ::
Here are More Ideas for your Lego Minifigure Silicone Molds
- Lego Minifigure Candies (melt jolly ranchers in a glass jar and pour into mold to reshape them)
- Lego Minifigure Ice for your guests drinks –you can add food coloring too!
- Lego Minifigure Jell-o Jigglers (follow the directions on the Jell-o box).
- Lego Minifigure Crayons (melt pieces of upcycled crayons –>mix together various colors, layer them like a rainbow or keep them in solid colors).
- Lego Minifigure Chocolates (melt Wilton chocolate chips, which come in various flavors and colors, and then pour into mold).
- Lego Minifigure Soaps (to be included in children’s favor bags or as part of your party day bathroom decorations)
There are even more molds…(including Lego bricks) to change it up as well!
These are dishwasher safe, freezer safe, high heat resistant, non stick, BPA free and FDA approved!